Your protection, security and peace of mind is our highest priority! TeachKloud is hosted on DigitalOcean (Data centre: London). They have thousands of active users and serve top governmental organisations who trust them with some of their most sensitive information.
Digital Ocean has many data centres and yours is stored in London. Your data is protected and staffed 24/7/365 with on-site physical security to protect against unauthorised entry. Security controls includes but is not limited to:
- 24/7 Physical security guard services
- Physical entry restrictions to the property and the facility
- Physical entry restrictions to our co-located datacenter within the facility
- Full CCTV coverage externally and internally for the facility
- Biometric readers with two-factor authentication
- Facilities are unmarked as to not draw attention from the outside
- Battery and generator backup
- Generator fuel carrier redundancy
- Secure loading zones for delivery of equipment
For more information on Infrastructure, backup security and general privacy information regarding our hosting with DigitalOcean please visit here.
We abide by the data protection rules set out by the GDPR (2018).
TeachKloud will never use your information of commercial purposes or sell it to third parties. We also provide frequent updates, providing you with the latest technology with no interruptions to you or your service.